DPI uses keywords that are used to associate content with major category/topic areas. By using this classification system, you are able to click a keyword and see a listing of DPI content that has been associated with this category.
Please scan over the titles below. If you see a topic that interests you, click the Read More link to access the page.
- SLD in Plain Language
- WI RtI-Brief: Specific Learning Disabilities Rule Implementation and RtI
- Dyslexia and Specific Learning Disabilities, a memo from Stephanie Petska to Special Education Directors, 11/9/2006
- SLD Eligibility PowerPoint with Notes (December 2013)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Making SLD Eligibility Decisions ( February 10, 2015)
- SLD Technical Guide for Eligibility Determination (December 2013)
WDPI is required to review all noncompliance and determine whether the noncompliance contributes to the significant racial discrepancy in discipline (Indicator 4B and the separate, but related, requirements for significant disproportionality) or results in inappropriate identification (Indicators 9 and 10 and the separate, but related, requirements for significant disproportionality).
WDPI uses an internal workgroup to make these determinations. WDPI considers the following factors in making the determinations:
Frequently Asked Questions
Creating the sample