Program Evaluation is directly related to formative assessment. Formative assessment acts as an early version of the final summative assessment and links to step 1 collecting and analyzing student data.
- What data will be collected (e.g., pre/post tests, etc.) to determine if the planned change is having the intended effect?
- How will data be disaggregated, shared and discussed?
- Does the evaluation inform us of the level of transfer of training for our teachers? If not do we need to revisit the training components?
- How will program evaluation data be used to plan the next cycle of school improvement/professional development?
- Does the program evaluation plan allow you to examine the cost effectiveness of your professional development program?
Tools and Templates
For questions about this information, contact Debra Ahrens (608) 266-7987