Collaboration/Implementation is directly related to collection/data analysis, goal setting, selecting content, and developing action plans/training.
- Does the LEA have a clear vision of what students will experience differently as a result of the school improvement/professional development plan?
- Does the school’s plan provide teachers time for collaboration as they work to implement the planned change?
- Is adequate time provided for small groups of teachers to plan and develop lessons, to share their experiences and insights from early trials, to problem-solve difficulties with the implementation, etc.?
- How will you know when implementation of the planned change has occurred?
- How will the district address schools and classes where implementation is lagging?
- What are some challenges to implementing the collaboration/implementation step?
Tools and Templates