Designing Action Plans/Training relates directly to identified student needs, goal setting and selecting content.
- How does the planned professional development align with the district focus? What information needs to be clarified?
- Who is the training for and what are the expected results?
- Is the training presenting new learning or trying to refine existing knowledge and skills and therefore is the time sufficient?
- Are sufficient resources available to help you implement this stage of the professional development model?
- Is continued follow-up or technical assistance planned to support initial training events?
Tools and Templates
For questions about this information, contact Debra Ahrens (608) 266-7987