This page is intended to provide announcements and alerts regarding the PTP application.
For detailed information of the enhancements, click on the header for each section.
Compliance Guidelines 04/07/2014
PTP Alert 03/19/14
The following issue is RESOLVED - Users were unable to create new PTPs or update existing PTPs late in the afternoon on March 19. Users received the PTP error page when attempting these actions. The new I-8 form may be completed if the PTP application is unavailable in the future.
PTP Alert 03/19/14
Currently users are unable to create new PTPs or update existing PTPs. Users will receive the PTP error page when attempting these actions. We are currently investigating the issue and will post an update as soon as it is available. The new I-8 form may be completed while the PTP application is unavailable.
PTP Alert 11/26/13
We experienced minor server issues on November 25th & 26th that left the PTP inaccessible, giving the message “Bad Gateway….” after a user attempted to login. The issue has been resolved.
PTP Alert 11/21/13
Beginning December 2, the PTP application will do a daily cleanup that will automatically delete any unlocked records created more than one year ago. Such records are likely drafts that were not implemented or duplicate records created in error. Locking records will prevent deletion.
- Step 16: Transition Services
- Noncompliant PTPs - New Meeting Required
- School year selection
PTP Alert 4/17/13
- DPI has been notified of the difficulties users are experiences when creating new PTPs. The application navigation buttons are grayed out not allowing users to proceed or save. We are working to identify the problem and resolve it as soon as possible. Check back to this website for updates.
- We experienced some login issues with PTP on 4/16/13 and in the morning of 4/17/13. Login issues have been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
PTP Enhancements 4/8/13
PTP users with the access role of Director/Designee will now be able to access the “Delete PTP” feature in 2 additional ways:
- On the PTP Completion Page, select “Delete PTP” from the options provided.
- From the PTP Records - Students With No Associated WSN, click on the student’s name and the WSN match box will appear.
When developing the postsecondary goal in the area of education and training, a user should select “Other” and manually enter information if the student will be attending a Sheltered Workshop or Day Services Program. See the Learn More button on this step for additional information, examples and resources. See DPI’s summary of the OSEP guidance letter related to postsecondary transition planning for students with disabilities work placements and Least Restrictive Environment (LRE).
PTP Alert for 3/19/13:
The “Lock PTP” function has been restored to all PTP users.
PTP Alert for 3/15/13:
The “Lock PTP” function is currently unavailable to ALL users. We hope to have this resolved early next week. An update will be posted to this page when this has been rectified. IEP teams may still create a new PTP; however, the PTP cannot be locked or revised at this time.
- Delete PTP function (Duplicate records)
- Career level added to Postsecondary Goal: Employment
- Additional Transition Services
- Edit Student Information if record was created without a WSN
- Return to Start of PTP/Return to End of PTP from the PTP completion page
- PTP Reports