To See a List and Sign up for Current Autism and Family Engagement Recorded Webinars go to: http://tinyurl.com/wdpi-spedwebinar-request
To view web-based video workshops about special education, please click on one of these topics:
- Introduction to Special Education presented by Mary Skadahl, WSPEI Statewide Coordinator
- Autism Webinars, presented by Daniel Parker, DPI Autism Consultant. See also Autism Homepage.
- Basic Information on Special Education Legal Requirements Relating to Discipline presented by Patricia Williams, DPI Special Education Consultant. See also Subject Reference: Discipline.
- Common IEP Errors and Legal Requirements: Webcast - PowerPoint - Handout, December 2008.
- IEP The Movie: Navigating Your Way Through the Special Education Maze, presented by Burlington School District
WSPEI will offer Parents in Partnership training to parents of children with disabilities in various regions of the state. The participants will attend four or five weekend sessions and learn about working with statewide systems and other educational issues. Through this training, parents have an opportunity to develop a support group and make a commitment to action in their own communities. There is no cost to attend, and a stipend is available to offset some childcare costs.