Exhibit Instructions – Exhibit C6
The items from this exhibit will be reviewed but will not be retained by the DPI Review Team.
Purpose of this exhibit
The materials for this exhibit allow the review team to see how promotional and recruitment materials and activities may:
- Countering discrimination and/or stereotypes;
- Actively addressing inequities resulting from past discrimination; or
- Creating or reinforcing discrimination and/or stereotypes (even if unintentionally).
Items needing to be provided
- Copies of any materials used for promoting or recruiting for programs or courses; this could include:
- Newspaper ads or notification (such as in the school paper)
- Narrative explaining course and program promotion and recruitment activities conducted in the district.
None available at this time